So I was thinking even MORE last night after that post and while I was trying to fall asleep. Thinking about art does not mix well with trying to sleep! :) My brain just never stops, sometimes.
Okay so... I figured that I don't have the nicest of scanners (it's NOT a flatbed, only scans about 8"x10"), but I'm definitely going to save up a few hundred for a 11"x17" flatbed. In any case, maybe I will stop neglecting my Intuos3 and my digital programs and give digital art a try. It will be difficult digitally drawing and painting on this tiny laptop screen without killing the battery - and my eyesight! - but I'm willing to give it a try. I would especially like to use Corel Painter... haven't messed around with that enough. Oh, and maybe making some small watercolor shapes and textures and painting on top of those. I have a lot of ideas. Like I said, sometimes my brain just never stops! It's supposed to be very grey and rainy all week and into the weekend, so anything art-related I get done will be great for me. I wonder what everyone else does to find inspiration and ideas for art-making. I feel like it's a big secret that I was left out of, along with a lot of other classmate/school related things...
So spring has sprung, and it's the middle of May. Wow! How did that happen so fast? It's like someone put time on the top of a rollercoaster hill and it's all going so fast from there. It's very weird. Is it going to get even faster as I get older...?
No comments:
Post a Comment